Thursday, June 7, 2012

Time flies

  • Greetings people!! 
  • It has been awhile since my last post, a very one long indeed.  :))
  • I had completed my A-level (finally) and now I am in LLB!! yays!!
  • Time flies, LLB intermediate exam is over. double yays!! I can still remember it all clearly when I am just graduated from High School, all the dumb looks when I first go to work and all the happiness and sadness that I have been through for the past few years.
  • Currently I am having my 3 months holiday (from June to September), a very long holiday.
  • What should I do in this period? I am still thinking and most probably I will go to work just as before (after A-level exam). 
  • But the problem is where should I work and what job to try out?
  • Everything seems difficult, either life, study or work. Sigh...
  • Could I just use the money from government and stay at home doing nothing? The answer is no!! My dad is going to kill me if I do and my mom will be non-stop grumbling day and night which I could not bear of.
  • Anyhow, I am starting to get a little bit bored staying at home, having same routine everyday. It is so freaking bored!! arrghh....
  • And I need money for personal stuffs. I have a lot of things wanted to do so badly e.g. going to gym, buy a new tablet. But the laziness, somehow I just could not resist. Okay I admit, I am lazy!! haha =D
  • So, maybe I will go for interview next week if I am dedicated enough to find one. -,-"
  • Result will be out on 16 of August which is Thursday. I hope and pray very hard (fingers crossed) that I would be able to proceed to Part 1 in this coming September. All the best and good luck to my friends!! 
  • I am done. Ciao...
  • p/s: Memories are precious. It helps us to move on, teaches us lessons, and the only evident that we have lived in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment