Thursday, July 1, 2010

L O V E




















  • According to wikipedia, love is a general expression of positive sentiment (a stronger form of like).

  • Could you differentiate between love and like? Love a person is about sharing, caring and devoting. Thinking of him or her everyday before you open and close your eyes.

  • Two different persons doing the same things and having fun together... feel happy and even smile the whole day until the others thought that you are crazy!! =D

  • Being together with the one you love is a wonderful thing but if he or she doesn't feel the same way as you do or anymore, you must respect their feeling and let them go. Love can't be forced.

  • Is not like you are going to die or cant live without them... life has to move on "you know". I moved on at least I think I am.... people that left will always stay in our memory although some memories are bad or even sad.

  • However, love is still a beautiful thing that could ever happen to a person's life. Me? yes, at least it was and I didn't deny about it.

  • For my friends who just fell in love (you know who you are) be brave and be confident!! You have my support!! lmao

  • p/s: I miss you, I miss your smile, I miss you voice, I miss the way you used to call my name and most importantly I MISS YOU. Ciao~~ peace =þ

No comments:

Post a Comment