Saturday, July 10, 2010

.Just another Day.




  • This evening went out with our air stewardess, AgnesCurryPuff~~~~ hahahaa

  • Watched "Predators" and had lunch at One Station Cafe(Queensbay).... nice movie~!

  • Bought things from The Skin Food... thanks to Agnes, because of her I got free masks~!

  • As to EanJee our PPK(pang pui ki) girl.. you are now officially crowned as LuLu!! happy mou?? lmao

  • One of my friend is getting married on this coming September!! Congratulation Joey!! =)

  • A bit jealous of her as I'm still single right now!! LOL... BUT the most important thing that I must do now is to pass my exam!!!

  • I'm incapable of the L.O.V.E thingy in the moment!! Anyhow, I really wish and hope that she will live happily ever after with her future husband, like in a fairy tale~!! GET A BABY!!!

  • Ok!! That's all for now!! Ciao~~~ Peace!! =þ

No comments:

Post a Comment